Friday, September 02, 2011

Proof....

that humans are not as smart as we think we are. So-called 'lower' species are outwitting and training us at every turn. Take dogs for example. Not only do they remind us if we haven't fed them on time or wake us up if we haven't taken them out when they think we should have. Now they have started deciding when we need to take breaks from our video games. When a two year old dog puts her nose on the power button of the 360 because you didn't pet her when she wanted then it's proof that they have finally passed us on the evolutionary scale. They know how to control our electronics addictions better than we do. We are completely controlled by our 4 legged furry masters. I, for one, welcome our new Purina-eating overlords.

ALL HAIL LORD LASSIE! DOWN WITH TIMMY THE OPPRESSOR AND HIS WELL OF DOOM!!

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently the Gods have decided that I'm evil enough to need not just one or two hairy masters to keep watch over me... I have five of these higher beings keeping me in line! They'll never take me alive I tell you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home