Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Busy Days

Well, myself and my roommates are preparing to move. Living at the same house for 2 years and you kinda forget how much work goes into finding a place and getting everything ready. On the plus side, the applications have all gone through without a hitch it's just a matter of hashing out the deposit and signing the lease on the new place. Really lookin forward to the new place.

Anyway, is it just me or has the entire country gone insane? We have a prominent rep at the Federal level(no names but his initials are TD) who was dirty as dirty gets and is trying to defend himself like he did nothing wrong and people are saying he's right! I will be honest, I tend to side with republicans on more issues than democrats but this is pretty much cut and dry in my book. He was dirty. He tried to change the rules so he wouldn't be punished. Can you say, "Abuse of power?" I knew you could. One more very compelling argument for term limits and campaign finance reform. Vote the bums out before they become criminal bums.

On a completely different note, I was just introduced to an anime series called Fushugi Yugi. I'm typically not a huge fan of anime series. I tend to like the movies better but this series is quite good actually. I'd strongly suggest it for anyone who enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist. If you're a dark anime fan(Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll) this may not be your thing, but still very good.

Recent releases I order you to see: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Not as good as the book or original series, but you start the movie with a song and dance number for dolphins. Nuff said. Also Kung Fu Hustle. If you are any kind of kung fu movie fan you will love this movie and laugh till it hurts. Go see it. Now. Why are you still reading? Go get a ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home